Friday, July 16, 2010

Making A Conscious Decision


So after looking at all of my recipe books one day and of course deciding I didn't care if I'm ramping off of the Julie & Julia movie, I have decided to make it my goal to actually use one of my recipe books. Now this wasn't a had decision. My husband LOVES Rachael Ray! He actually refers to her as his food mistress and I think he dreams about further out of the kitchen "lickings". She's Yummo!!!

So here I am with the mistresses cookbook in hand. I have chosen her 30 minute meals book because it seemed like it would be the easiest to conquer. I plan on following one recipe a week unless I can afford to make more. I went through and tabbed all of the chapters and I'm going to let Evan, my husband pick the chapter and I will just go in order from there.

His first pick? Cheesy Pasta Presto... Mind you that I will absolutely not cook anything like soups or chili's until the weather is not in the triple digits or high doubles. Even making this dish I think is pushing it.

So we begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment